“Dog Chart” to Help You Take Care of Your “Fur Baby”
Scanning through long posts can take hours to find what you are looking for. I’ve found the best chart for each dog problems and questions people regularly have. Go ahead and print these out for guidance and sharing!
1. This dog body language translation chart to help you decode your pup’s many strange behaviors!!!
2. This chart on how much exercise your dog’s breed should get every day.
3. This incredibly insightful chart on how dogs sleep (FACT: Dogs don’t follow a binary sleeping pattern like we do!!!)
4. This adorable chart on where the world’s dog breeds are from originally!!!
5. This graphic on dog breeds and their many varying characteristics
6. Benefits of positive reinforcement training!!!!
7. This chart on how dogs age, with Tom Hanks as the reference, naturally
8. This quick lil’ dog leash etiquette lesson
9. This how-to on the Heimlich maneuver, aka how to help your dog if they’re ever choking on something
10. This potentially lifesaving info on heat stroke
11. This handy-dandy dog barking decoder
12. This infographic on the most common health issues for popular breeds
13. This fascinating chart on wolf-to-dog evolution!!!!!!
14. This VERY important guide on car safety for pupperinos!
15. This brief chart on puppy dog eyes, among other things!
16. This helpful chart on which fruits your dog can and can’t eat
17. And this guide on lots of other safe and not-so-safe foods!
18. Easy-to-digest chart on the different types of service dogs, for anyone who might be a little confused
19. How to do CPR on your dog (in case of emergencies)
20. Which over-the-counter meds should be OK to give to your pup (but be sure to double-check with your vet, just to be safe!)
21. How to *properly* clean your stinky one’s ears
22. This guide on how to train your dog with hand signals
23. Of course, I had to include a tail translation guide!!!
24. Need more info on dog behaviors? How about facial expressions and noises?!
25. This Chew-o-meter for anyone who needs help picking out a new chew for their fur baby!
26. And lastly, this sweet lesson on filling your dog’s “emotional cup”
I hope these simple guides help you build a wonderful bond with your fur baby!